YOUR CAREER STARTS HERE
New Covid-19 Procedures
1. If you do not feel well, PLEASE stay home .
2. Individuals (solo) only being serviced in salon area, unless you are a caregiver.
3. Masks - for the time being EVERYONE including staff, students AND guests are required to wear masks. This is to keep us all safe.
4. Please arrive early - it is very important to keep students on schedule.
5. Please shampoo hair no more than 2 hours before your appointment - this applies to all services!
6. Once you arrive, please come inside to check-in and sign waiver. Let our receptionist know you have arrived.
7. After you’ve checked in please return to car/parking lot to wait until student is ready to serve you.
8. You may also ask for a chair to sit outside and wait - we know it’s hot but rules are rules.
9. Students will go out to parking lot with a sign with your name.
10. Wait times may be longer due to Covid 19 protocol, we appreciate you being patient and understanding!
I loved getting to always learn new things. It was terrifying but exciting, learning to perfect my craft with new people every single day.
I am grateful for the opportunity to be able to complete the esthetician program at TCOB. I met so many amazing people during this experience. I had such sweet instructors that worked hard every day to guide me to learn what I need to know!