Get Financial Aid for Beauty School in Tucson, AZ
When you think in terms of lifetime earnings and quality of life, an education from Tucson College of Beauty is well worth the investment. Start today and invest in your future! Our Financial Aid Advisor is here to help you with your Financial Education Plan. Tucson College of Beauty offers financial aid to those who qualify and is a NACCAS accredited school. If you are interested in receiving financial aid click here for step-by-step instructions. You will need to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid FAFSA . Be sure to include the TCOB School Code: 040593.
General Eligibility Requirements
In order for students at Tucson College of Beauty to be eligible for Federal Financial Aid they must meet the following criteria:
- U.S. Citizen or National or Eligible Noncitizen
- Valid Social Security Number
- Register for Selective Service [if applicable]
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in the TCOB Cosmetology or Esthetics Program
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Make satisfactory academic progress
- Is not in default on a Federal Student Loan
If you have questions regarding the basic eligibility requirements or other financial aid related issues, please contact our Financial Aid Advisor Alexis at (520) 887-8262.