Here are the steps to register and enroll at Tucson College of Beauty.
- Contact us to schedule a tour and Informational Interview
- Complete the FAFSA
- You can either do this yourself or make an appointment to do it at TCOB with the help of a Financial Aid Administrator
- After the FAFSA is complete, make an appointment to register and bring the following items to the appointment.
*every item on the list is required, you will not be able to start school until every item is produced.
- $100 Registration and Application Fees
- Driver’s License or Picture I.D.
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Eligibility for Admission – provide1 of the following
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two Passport Quality Photos
- Sign the Contract/Agreement
- Attend a School Orientation